How do I obtain a lost title?

Easily donate
with choice!
Select a charity to help,
or email us.
Fill out the simple
donation form.
Schedule your pickup
& get a tax deduction.


You can apply for a duplicate title with the Department of Revenue (directions for your state) when your title is illegible, lost, stolen, mutilated, or altered.